The Forth Clan

to chronicle the day-to-day lives of the Forths

Friday, June 20, 2008

Like Father, Like Daughter


One of these things is like the other. The delay on the digital camera prevented me from getting a picture of her full cheezy grin, so I went for "serious face" which she does readily because she sees it gets laughs. The brow is common, but this one even has the extra lip.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger The Angry Gnome said…

    Pretty sure she's mine!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger John Roberson said…

    She needs a nickname now. Maybe Battle Axlet?

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger The Angry Gnome said…

    With her full personality, I foresee her earning many nicknames in the future which do not piggyback on her old man.

    -TAG

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jen Smith said…

    Wow, that's the most amazing likeness I've ever seen!

    Nice to catch up with y'all, if only virtually.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Bird On A Line said…

    I believe you call that the "scrunchy face," which is now a term I use! :) hahaha. Love it.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Her "Angry" look is much cuter than his.

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger The Angry Gnome said…

    Thanks, BotSO, but my angry look isn't meant to be cute. Hence why it is not called my cute look.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Rima said…

    Oh yeah, she looks like her father! SHE AIN'T THE MILKMAN'S! *Hillbilly chuckle*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home