The Forth Clan

to chronicle the day-to-day lives of the Forths

Friday, September 08, 2006

Tiffany at 5 1/2 months


Okee dokee, so here I am at 5 1/2 months. Camille is starting to make an appearance!

I survived the double-shot glucose test this past week (see previous post Needles, Needles Everywhere). And the orange "soda" was not bad at all. They've come a long way in making it better, I've been told. I even had a choice between orange and fruit punch. I chose orange, though, because 1) I'm not too much a fan of fruit punch, and 2) like Jake once said, orange always wins.

I do have a bruise with a couple red spots and inner-elbow soreness. The actual blood-lettings were not bad, the second even less so than the first. But I chose to do both in the same arm. The double insult to the vein made my arm ache like the dickens 30 seconds after it was over. Yes, like the dickens.

Note to self and anyone else getting stuck twice - switch arms.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look cute! Is it starting to get cold there - you're wearing long sleeves! It was actually decent weather here this past week.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Display Name said…

    Too bad they didn't have scarlet and gray soda to drink, since apparently orange doesn't always win.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Michael and Tiffany said…

    Sara - it actually cooled off a bit over Labor Day weekend, leaves started falling - seemed like the very beginning of fall. But it warmed up a little again. I wear long sleeves a lot, though - I always freeze in the office! Kinda looking forward to the latter stages of pregnancy so I won't be the only one in the room always freezing.

    Mike - Thank you. Thank you very much. :o)

    -Tiff

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger The Doctor said…

    Tiff- you two are looking good (you and the baby I mean- since MF is not present in the picture).
    Hon is gloating now because he couldn't last year. And we gave him a hard time too.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like sara said, you look cute! when is it you are coming down again?

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tiff, First time I visited the Blog. Love it. You keep on looking forward to later stages of Pregville. You will be warmer. You also will not be able to breathe, tie your shoes, put your shoes on, go for more than 40 minutes without having to pee, sleep without 3 pillows.
    I always said needles were the worst thing about being preg.
    I am pretty sure I am in love with Camille already and can hardly wait to meet her in person. This grandma thing is great. I get a baby to love and none of the above.
    Mom

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are sooo beautiful...like a sunflower looking to the sky. wow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home