Reach Out and Touch Someone
I must introduce you to a new term because it has been quite the topic of conversation among
junk hug (n): a full-frontal hug with pelvic thrust
Just the image and ridiculousness of this makes me laugh. Works well to express your sympathy, too: “Awww, poor thing. Do you need a junk hug?”
A friend’s co-worker came up with it. (And when I met him I stayed a safe distance away.) Upon it's creation, he said he would no longer shake client's hands - he would junk hug them. An added personal touch in our increasingly computerized and impersonal world. He may have something there.
5 Comments:
At 1:45 PM,
Robert said…
Don't tell Wycoff about this.
At 2:10 PM,
Display Name said…
This neologism belongs in the Urban Dictionary.
At 2:26 PM,
Sarah Hazel said…
You've got to be kidding!
At 10:46 AM,
The Doctor said…
Oh my! Some "southern gentleman" he seems.
At 10:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
I know this is an older post, but I wanted to share that I witnessed two lesbians sharing a junk hug about a week ago.
I'm only just now capable of keeping down solid food again.
Post a Comment
<< Home