Limping Along
I know everyone feels like this from time to time. And that's where we are right now - in a rather gimpy state, feeling about 5 steps behind and going softly crazy.
- Michael made it through mid-terms (and did fabulously);
- Camille started daycare;
- I started back to work (overtime…..because it's busy season);
- Michael started 2 part-time jobs (we're still figuring out if he'll keep them);
- I got sick with a bit of a flu bug, which then got worse and seemed like it was turning into bronchitis because
- Camille got sick with a cold or stuffy nose and didn't sleep well, which means we didn't sleep at all; and then
- Michael got sick with food poisoning or the stomach bug that's going around.
And that sums up our past 4 weeks. It will probably be that long again until I'll post another blog. As of today, we're all finally on the mend and trying to find our state of normalcy. In the meantime, this always makes me smile (...and she's almost got those Horns up.... he, he):


3 Comments:
At 10:01 AM,
Unknown said…
Hang in there...if anyone can understand something of what you wrote here, we can. Glad to hear everyone's doing better.
At 9:25 AM,
Michael and Tiffany said…
Thanks! I bet y'all do know all about it! Hope you and yours are getting along well, too.
At 9:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm pretty sure that's the "rawk" hand sign.
Post a Comment
<< Home