:o)
To answer the question:
1. Spend a few minutes adding to a blog post draft-in-progress about Camille.
2. Commiserate with 2 people in the office about getting kicked out of a program and having to start all over.
3. Eat a whole bag of butter-lovers microwave popcorn. (I know I said I didn’t want to resort to food, but it smelled too good to pass up. Someone else in the office had made some, darn them, and I had missed lunch. And because of the mood I was in, I decided to live dangerously and use the “popcorn” button on the microwave.)
4. Have a mug of green tea. There’s just something so soothing about a cup of hot tea.
5. Close office door partially, take off shoes, and get to the work of re-creating the spreadsheet.
FYI.
1. Spend a few minutes adding to a blog post draft-in-progress about Camille.
2. Commiserate with 2 people in the office about getting kicked out of a program and having to start all over.
3. Eat a whole bag of butter-lovers microwave popcorn. (I know I said I didn’t want to resort to food, but it smelled too good to pass up. Someone else in the office had made some, darn them, and I had missed lunch. And because of the mood I was in, I decided to live dangerously and use the “popcorn” button on the microwave.)
4. Have a mug of green tea. There’s just something so soothing about a cup of hot tea.
5. Close office door partially, take off shoes, and get to the work of re-creating the spreadsheet.
FYI.

2 Comments:
At 2:32 PM,
The Angry Gnome said…
One can always call one's hubby and vent... he certainly uses you for such things.
At 6:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
I have also called my mom. Moms can give long distance hugs. (It's a talent one has to learn when those she loves are far away)
Love you bunchs,
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home