Gnome is Home
For those of you familiar with the Angry Gnome, his Sojourn will be on hiatus for the school year. He's now working as a high school math teacher, and to maintain a certain decorum in the classroom he took his journey down for the time being because his students would more than likely find it. Didn't want them poking at other heart-felt subjects off-topic while he's trying to teach them math.
I know when you click on your link to his page the message says you have to be invited - that's not true and I don't know why it says that. He's just not up on the web right now. But check back again sometime in May 2009.
And, yeah, I'll probably post a little ditty letting people know the Sojourn has picked back up. Cuz if you're like me, you can't remember what's going on this weekend, let alone several months from now.
I know when you click on your link to his page the message says you have to be invited - that's not true and I don't know why it says that. He's just not up on the web right now. But check back again sometime in May 2009.
And, yeah, I'll probably post a little ditty letting people know the Sojourn has picked back up. Cuz if you're like me, you can't remember what's going on this weekend, let alone several months from now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home