Discoveries
After my pregnancy with Camille, I found out I love Moon Pies. LOVE MOON PIES. Where had they been all my life? In truck stops, I guess. That being said, I switched from craving sweet things to craving salty. After Talya, I found I love pears (and Multi-Grain Wheat Thins (known around our house as Crack) and in a pinch, regular Wheat Thins (Crack-light)). And now I'm back to craving sweet. The crazy things pregnancy does to a body.

4 Comments:
At 8:05 PM,
Johanna at The Baker Twins said…
Is this your way of telling us you are pregnant again? :)
At 9:32 AM,
Michael and Tiffany said…
No, not pregnant again. Just eating a pear and wondering why I never ate them much before TJ. :o)
At 10:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
I agree with Johanna SB. At least toss us a "I had the pear dream again" bone, so we know it's all just a trippy journey!
-anton
At 2:58 PM,
Michael and Tiffany said…
Sorry guys. Apparently my communication skills leave much to be desired. Just pondering the aftermaths of my pregnancies, not saying I currently am. I guess what I wrote sounds like more than it is. Sorry!
Post a Comment
<< Home