The Forth Clan

to chronicle the day-to-day lives of the Forths

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Year Three

Michael and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last night. It was a beautiful evening, and because we’re such the romantic couple, here’s what we did…

We put Camille in the stroller and walked to a neighborhood restaurant, La Vista, for take-out. We went next door to Rice Epicurean to grocery shop while we waited for our food. Then we walked home, put away groceries, and shared our meals: dinner salad and bread to start, then beef tenderloin with roasted potatoes and shrimp and grits for entrees.

Camille ate the veggies from our salads – tomatoes, olives, onions (yes, really), lettuce; she ate the bread and roasted potatoes, and the polenta (grits), plus the cherries from the sauce on the tenderloin. We gave her some tenderloin to try, but I don’t think she actually had any.

Then we put her to bed, after reading her lots of books, and Michael and I spent the evening watching episodes from last season of How I Met Your Mother, while I simultaneously worked on Halloween crafts for our upcoming pumpkin carving party.

Next few evenings will be spent with Michael working on his applications and recommendation packets, or grading tests, and me organizing Camille’s closet after finishing a friend’s tax returns. I know what you’re thinking – Oh! The sappy sentimentality! :o)

It was really nice. Happy anniversary, sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home