3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party
Here are some of the people and pumpkins that comprised this year's party held last weekend. It was a big one and a huge success, I'm told...
First we start with Camille looking outside of the gate towards the end of the evening - because not enough was going on inside, I guess:
Matthew & Emily with their Pirate Ship:
Megan's Candles:

Sharon's Abstract:

Sarah's Fall Leaves:

Nakita's Owl and Jonathan's Jack the Pumpkin King:

Micahl's Plumber Pumpkin that did not get carved, thankfully:

Because Micahl also had this beauty, that he turned into the Yummy Pint:

Micahl, with Chris & Lindsay's Jagged Grin:

JD's Creation (I'm not sure what he would name him):

Courtney's Janus, with Megan working in the background:

Courtney's Janus finished, with music note and all:

It was a great time. Thanks to everyone who came and made it so!!
First we start with Camille looking outside of the gate towards the end of the evening - because not enough was going on inside, I guess:
Matthew & Emily with their Pirate Ship:
Megan's Candles:
Sharon's Abstract:

Sarah's Fall Leaves:

Nakita's Owl and Jonathan's Jack the Pumpkin King:

Micahl's Plumber Pumpkin that did not get carved, thankfully:

Because Micahl also had this beauty, that he turned into the Yummy Pint:

Micahl, with Chris & Lindsay's Jagged Grin:

JD's Creation (I'm not sure what he would name him):

Courtney's Janus, with Megan working in the background:

Courtney's Janus finished, with music note and all:

It was a great time. Thanks to everyone who came and made it so!!

2 Comments:
At 6:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tiff, I heard from Sherry who heard from Erin that your Event was great fun! Love the picts!
Mom
At 5:14 PM,
sol said…
Camille is standing like you in the first picture...cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home