to chronicle the day-to-day lives of the Forths
posted by Michael and Tiffany @ 10:28 AM
At 7:13 AM, Mimi said…
They all do. Eat boogers, I mean. Hell, I've been known to eat the occasional booger.
At 5:51 PM, Kristi Brand-Neuroth said…
Tiffany - I love your blog! I'm enjoying getting to see a new and beautiful (and hilarious) side of you.P.S. Ryan and I are still laughing about the boogers. We miss that little girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home
A student and an accountant from Texas, now back home and enjoying life with the cutest little girls in the world.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 7:13 AM,
Mimi said…
They all do. Eat boogers, I mean. Hell, I've been known to eat the occasional booger.
At 5:51 PM,
Kristi Brand-Neuroth said…
Tiffany - I love your blog! I'm enjoying getting to see a new and beautiful (and hilarious) side of you.
P.S. Ryan and I are still laughing about the boogers. We miss that little girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home