The Forth Clan

to chronicle the day-to-day lives of the Forths

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mint M&Ms

Oh, 'tis the season. Already. And although I am usually of the purist strain that says "no Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving," the seasonal mint M&Ms are one thing that I will buy early, and buy lots of to stock up for the later months.

However, in the past couple years they've started making mint M&Ms in the large size, you know, like you saw with the onset of peanut butter M&Ms. I am not a fan. This totally disrupts the candy coating shell to chocolate ratio and they're not as good as they used to be. I so wish they would come to their senses and go back to the normal plain M&M size for the mint version.

Just sayin'....

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I love mint M&Ms. I also love crispy M&Ms. I love almond M&Ms. Ok never mind it appears I just love M&Ms, but mint are the best!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Michael and Tiffany said…

    Yes, the almond M&Ms would have to be my other favorite in the M world...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home